Door Frames in Houston, TX
AlumaPro creates interior aluminum door frames according to the highest standards of innovation and craftsmanship. Our door frames and other extrusions are carefully formed with a commitment to quality through the use of quality checks throughout the process from the beginning to the end. From our first shop drawings to the installation of the final product, we work to increase efficiency and eliminate error.
Aluminum is a lightweight and strong metal that is commonly used as a framing material. Aluminum is used in doors and windows because it is strong, durable and lightweight which makes it easy to open and close. Aluminum door frames also have a slim profile and narrow sight lines that work well when glass is used in the design. Our team can design custom entry doors that look great for your storefront. Our design and manufacturing teams will work meticulously to ensure every detail is perfect.
Our interior aluminum doors are custom designed & manufactured to suit your needs. We can create custom aluminum door frames for all kinds of commercial applications. We have worked with many of the leading construction companies in the Houston area and have created doors and aluminum frames for premier projects. Our commitment to using the latest technology, design innovations, and quality craftsmanship is what has allowed us to build our success.
Commercial Aluminum Doors
Our firm can design, manufacture, and install your commercial aluminum doors. We create our doors according to LEED specifications and can assist you in helping your building earn LEED certification. Our process encompasses several steps:
- Planning: Using your product data, our shop drawings, and many samples, we develop a precise plan for your aluminum frames and doors.
- Manufacturing: After the project is fully planned and approved, we manufacture the door frames. Expect LEED-compliant, fire-resistant door frames that have been checked at numerous points for quality control.
- Delivery: We deliver your door frames carefully. We will fix any damage that occurs during shipping to ensure your satisfaction.
- Installation: We install the aluminum doors and frames according to factory specifications, and then we clean and adjust them for optimal function and finish.
- Warranty: We warrant our products to be free from manufacturing defects for two years after the completion of the project.
Our expert craftsmen and designers are eager to start on your project. Contact us today at 713-462-0860 to schedule a consultation and start the process.